Week 30 | Smile on the Inside | Practice the Taoist "Inner Smile" Technique

Ok, Ok, so the apology letters from last week aren't in the mail box yet, but they will be by tomorrow morning. $5 (half) donation to the Preeclampsia Foundation for half completing my weekly intention.

This week, I'd like to introduce you to the "Inner Smile," a Taoist practice of mindfulness and inner healing. Read more about it and how to do it here:

After what my organs went through with HELLP Syndrome, I am very curious to discover the impact of this practice. I still feel like my liver, heart and uterus need so much healing energy, as well as the whole of me and all of my parts. ;)

This week's post is short and sweet.. we've had more visitors and our summer energy is very much outward, so sitting at the computer is happening less and less often!! Thanks for being out there!

Week 30 
Mantra | Smile on the Inside
Action | Practice the Taoist "Inner Smile" Technique

No comments: