Week 27 | Mantra: Sleep Heals | Action: Set a bedtime this week and stick to it

OK. Here's one that I overlook all the time. It's something that I always mean to do, and something that is imperative to my well-being, yet something I hadn't yet considered for the blog. Well, now is certainly the right time, given that I've barely slept since Friday and I can't think of another topic anyway. It's SLEEP. I'm going to set a bedtime for myself this week. A work-put-away, laptop-off, phone-off, lights-off bedtime. 11:11, my magic time. (This one will be tough tomorrow night when my last client ends at 10:30?!! But I am making a commitment.)

Tonight, I will be in bed by 10:10. This will be a record for earliness. (Is that a word?)

Sleep, sweet sleep.

Week 27
Mantra: Sleep Heals
Action: Set a Bedtime this Week and Stick to It

No comments: