A New Year of Positive Intention

2012, I am so glad you're here.

I am excited to capture the fleeting moments of the year in a mindful and present way. My hope is to use this blog to shape my consciousness as the year unfolds. I see abundance and joy on the way for us all.

My hope is to set a positive intention for each month, posting early in each month to describe the intention, and then later in the month to document how it's unfolding in daily life. Please send notes, photos, art, dreams and any other bits of story from where you are and what you are experiencing as it relates to living with positive intentions. As soon as we can get my basement art studio functional, I'll be posting on a more visual sister blog, Intention Arts. (More on that later.)

If you have any inspiration or intentions that you'd like to send, I'd love to hear from you! I'm forming a loose foundation for the twelve intentions this year and would love to have a more interactive dialogue as part of my creative process of coming up with the monthly intentions.

I'll post the first month's intention soon! Thanks for being out there!

No comments: