Week 23 | Make Someone Happy | Do one thing a day to make another person feel happy

Thanks to Bree for this week's inspiration. "Make someone happy." For those who don't know, Bree is my childhood best friend. You may have read about her in the post from Week 21. We met in 4th grade when we started a new school together. It means the world to me that we've stayed in touch over the years, in spite of different high schools, universities, cities, lives... She was just here in Illinois two weeks ago and made the incredible effort of taking the train into the city, not once, but twice to see us and meet Gavin for the first time. Bree and I played sports both together and against each other :( so it was really special that Gavin's first time "playing baseball" was with her. You can watch the video here. She sent an email today that included all kinds of daily actions for conscious living, which is where I got this idea for this week. Plus, she always makes me happy. :)

Week 23
Mantra | Make Someone Happy.
Action | Do one thing a day just to make another person feel happy.

(And sorry for skipping a week last week. I wrote a check for $40 to the over the weekend to make up for the weeks I've skipped or haven't completed my action.)

No comments: